Subaru announced the pricing on June 15 of the 2024 Ascent, its award-winning 3-row SUV. The Ascent offers a spacious interior with flexible seating options and an impressive list of standard safety, driver assist, and in-vehicle technologies.
Available in six trim levels – Base, Premium, Onyx Edition, Onyx Edition Limited, Limited and Touring – the 2024 Ascent arrives in Subaru retailers this fall.
With a starting price of $34,195, the 2024 Ascent comes standard with the latest version of EyeSight driver assist technology as well as many more features. The 2023 Subaru Ascent also earned top marks with a 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
The 2024 Ascent comes standard with the latest version of EyeSight driver assist technology. The enhanced system operates more smoothly and in a greater range of conditions. These improvements are a result of a wider field of view, updated control software, and the addition of an electric brake booster.
Also standard across the model line is a Wide-Angle mono camera that works together with the EyeSight system’s stereo cameras.
- Steering Responsive LED headlights with High Beam Assist
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Front tri-zone and rear automatic climate control
- Automatic power door locks
- Power windows and power side mirrors
- Security system with engine immobilizer
- Rear vision camera
- USB-A and USB-C input/charge ports in the front center console
- USB-A and USB-C charge ports in the rear center console
- Raised roof rails
- 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels in silver finish and 19 cupholders.
- 2022: $36,470
- 2023: $36,795
- 2022: $39,670
- 2023: $41,595
- 2022: $41,270
- 2023: $41,895
- 2022: $47,120
- 2023: $48,495