The human factor presents the wildest card in the fleet management deck, as driver behavior can make or break a fleet's safety record and accident rate. That's why we publish a weekly video safety tip that fleet managers can share with their drivers to prod them to reduce riskier driving habits.
With that in mind, let's take a closer look at the most popular videos of 2018 on AutomotiveFleet.com, which are mostly safety videos. Our audience also enjoyed videos featuring new Chevrolet Silverado trucks and a closer look at XL's modified hybrid van.
- Reducing Traffic Jams
- A Closer Look at XL Hybrids Vans
- 2019 Chevy Silverado 4500HD/6500HD Walkaround
- What's the Deal With Roundabouts?
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado: Helicopter Reveal
- Do Semi-Autonomous Systems Foster Driver Inattention?
- A Critical Error in Double Left-Turn Lanes
- Steps to Avoid Deer-Vehicle Crashes
- Key Fob-Linked Thefts
- Sharing the Road With Light-Rail Vehicles