Unlike news and longer-form articles, a blog post can present a valuable perspective from an author with more penetrating insight or examination of a market trend, vehicle impression, or industry perspective.
In 2018, blog posts that covered a tax law change, the sale of Bobit Business Media, negligent entrustment, and the third-generation Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van ranked among the most viewed on AutomotiveFleet.com.
In other installments, we'll look at top-viewed news, articles, and videos. Here are the top viewed blog posts leading off with the highest engagement by pageviews:
- Tax Change Prompts Companies to Consider Company-Provided Vehicles vs. Reimbursement
- Things Change
- Negligent Entrustment Is Based on What You Should Have Known
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- The Leaders and Best
- Strong U.S. Economy to Drive 2019-MY Fleet Orders
- Top Trends, Challenges, & Opportunities in South American Fleet Market
- ADAS Complexity Will Create New Maintenance Costs and Vulnerabilities for Fleets
- Upfitter Backlogs Created by Strong Truck Demand
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.0T AWD
See all comments