NEWARK, N.J. --- Driver safety expert Del Lisk will teach a one-day DriveCam Academy session March 13 in Newark, N.J., sharing advanced techniques for optimizing the DriveCam program.
The course is geared for clients using the program but looking for ideas on how to maximize results. This is also an excellent environment for those considering a DriveCam deployment but seeking guidance on how to put it all together. The fee for attendance is $285 per individual.
The session will address:
• The essential steps for success with the DriveCam program
• How to monitor program effectiveness
• How to analyze complex videos
• Tips to maximize effective driver coaching
• Key functionality that may not have been available when you deployed your DriveCam program.
DriveCam is a global driver risk management (DRM) company that reduces claims costs and saves lives by improving the way people drive. By combining sight and sound, expert analysis and driver coaching, DriveCam has reduced vehicle damages, workers' compensation and personal injury costs by 30 to 90 percent in more than 70,000 commercial and government vehicles.