IRVINE, CA – Kelley Blue Book (www.kbb.com) has launched InfoDriver, an expanded and redesigned data syndication solution providing third-parties access to 82 years of Kelley Blue Book data and information. InfoDriver makes Kelley Blue Book’s data and information available to companies for incorporation into their own automotive Web sites and software applications.
New for 2008, InfoDriver provides information on early model cars (1926-1987) and generation data. In addition, InfoDriver can offer content such as new-car reviews, advice articles, and award winners (such as Best Resale Value) from Kelley Blue Book’s editorial department.
In addition to trade-in values for used cars, InfoDriver offers the following:
· Core vehicle data.
· Year, make, model, trim.
· Specification data.
· Standard and optional equipment.
· Vehicle configuration.
· VIN patterns and decoding.
· Vehicle generation data — body style.
· Early model cars (1926-1987).
· New-car pricing and values.
· Invoice, MSRP, new car Blue Book values.
· Used-vehicle values.
· Trade-in, retail, private-party, and wholesale values.
· Editorial information.
· New vehicle reviews.
· Advice articles.
· Kelley Blue Book accolades.
· Alternate-vehicle data.
· Personal watercraft.
· Travel trailer.
Flexible pricing options for InfoDriver are available and vary depending on the elements desired. For more information, visit: www.800bluebook.com.