Updates about new pickup trucks, safety tips, and fleet manager salaries ranked among the topics readers were most interested in among the news items posted to AutomotiveFleet.com during 2019.
The revelation from Ford's outgoing CFO Bob Shanks that a next-generation F-150 will be unveiled in 2020 was the most clicked-on news item.
Other top news included GM's announcement about its fully-electric pickup, the departure of Phil Russo as NAFA's executive director, and state speeding penalties ranked.
Here's the full list through Dec. 13:
- Ford to Unveil Next-Gen F-150 in 2020
- GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse for Structural Issue
- GM Gives Release Date for Electric Pickup
- Russo Leaves NAFA Before End of Contract
- Volvo Establishes Autonomous Solutions Business Unit
- Safety Tips for Driving Over Icy Bridges
- Celebrating Women in Fleet
- How Does Your Salary Compare to the Industry?
- State Speeding Penalties Ranked
- 2019 Ram HD Offers Most Powerful Pickup Engine Ever
Thanks for reading AutomotiveFleet.com in 2019. Come back in 2020 for the best news and updates about the commercial fleet industry you can find.