Nissan announced U.S. pricing for the 2020 Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo van, which is offered in two grades, S and SV, along with a number of optional packages that allow buyers to create the exact vehicle for their specific business needs. The NV200 S has a starting MSRP of $22,830 and the NV200 SV has a starting MSRP of $23,830.
Key enhancements on the NV200 include:
- Class-exclusive NissanConnect featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Audio.
- A new 7-inch color display audio touchscreen, the largest display in the segment.
- Standard SiriusXM Radio (not including SiriusXM subscription).
- Body-colored front bumper for NV200 S grade (previously black).
- Six cargo area wall-mounted tie-down D-rings for all grades.
- Three ceiling-mounted cargo lamps to all grades.
Every NV200 Compact Cargo is covered with basic limited warranty coverage of five years/100,000 miles, whichever comes first. The powertrain limited warranty is also five years/100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Smart functionality features include a small turning radius for easy parking and maneuvering in city traffic and a comfortable, commanding driving position. The van's interior cargo space boasts 122 cubic feet and is capable of fitting a 40- by 48-inch pallet sideways with access by convenient 40/60-split rear doors or sliding doors on each side. In addition, integrated mounting points are included to allow for third party upfitting of racks and bins.
The front-wheel drive Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo is powered be a 131-hp 2.0L inline 4-cylinder engine matched with an Xtronic transmission. Fuel economy is rated at 24 mpg city, 26 mpg highway, and 25 mpg combined.
Originally posted on Work Truck Online
See all comments