On Feb. 21, Nissan announced pricing for its 2023 compact sedan, the Sentra, starting at a MSRP of $19,950.
The 2023 Nissan Sentra offers many standard safety features in its class, with Nissan Safety Shield 360 and Intelligent Forward Collision Warning standard across all grades. The car boasts an EPA fuel economy of up to 39 mpg highway (S and SV grades).
Sentra is offered in three grades, with the Sentra SR available with the Midnight Edition package, which includes black painted V-motion grille, rear spoiler, rear diffuser, and 18-inch wheels.
- Nissan Safety Shield 360 includes six advanced driver-assist systems: Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning, High Beam Assist and Rear Automatic Braking. Additional driver assistance technology includes Intelligent Driver Alertness6, available Intelligent Around View Monitor7, available Intelligent Cruise Control, and standard Easy-Fill Tire Alert system. Class-exclusive Intelligent Forward Collision Warning is also standard on all models.
- A standard 7-inch (8-inch on Sentra SV and SR) touchscreen infotainment system includes Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Siri Eyes Free, Google Assistant voice recognition, and one front USB port. Sentra SV and SR additionally feature SiriusXM satellite radio and two additional USB ports (one front Type C, one Type A charge-only in the center console).
- The standard 2.0L 4-cylinder engine is rated at 149 horsepower and 146 lb-ft of torque. It is paired with an Xtronic CVT designed to simulate shifts for a natural driving feel.
- This powertrain delivers fuel economy ratings of 29 mpg city, 39 mpg highway, and 33 mpg combined for S and SV grades. Sentra SR is rated 28 mpg city, 37 mpg highway, and 32 mpg combined.
- Sentra features an independent rear suspension and a MacPherson strut front suspension, with twin-tube shock absorbers.
- It has a low roofline, wide shoulders and Nissan signature V-motion grille, and is available with 18-inch wheels, and thin projector LED headlights.
- A standard D-shaped steering wheel, Nissan’s Zero Gravity front seats, and multiple storage options, including front and rear door pockets, a center console with armrest and available rear seat armrest with cupholders.
- Sentra’s trunk provides 14.3 cubic feet of storage, while the standard split-folding back seat offers additional flexibility for carrying larger items.
2023 Nissan Sentra MSRP
- Sentra S: $19,950.
- Sentra SV: $21,170.
- Sentra SR: $22,840.
2022 Nissan Sentra MSRP
- Sentra S: $19,950.
- Sentra SV: $21,030.
- Sentra SR: $22,700.
- Available to order now; will be at dealer lots by the end of February.