DEARBORN, MI - Ford has announced its 2013-MY fleet incentives. The list below details the specific incentives. A letter followed by a / indicates specific rules that apply to fleet orders.
Ford Cars & CUVs
C-MAX Energi & C-MAX Hybrid - $0
Edge - $1,500
Fiesta - $0
Flex - $2,000
Focus b/ - $1,000
Fusion b/ - $1,000
Mustang b/ - $1,000
Taurus - $2,000
Ford Trucks & SUVs a/
E-Series d/ e/ - $1,500
Escape - $750
Expedition/Expedition EL - $2,500
Explorer - $1,500
F-Series (under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, excludes Raptor) b/ - $2,500
F-Series Super Duty gas (over 8,500 lbs. GVWR) d/ - $2,000
F-Series Super Duty diesel (over 8,500 lbs. GVWR) d/ - $3,000
F-650/F-750 - TBD
Transit Connect (less Taxi Package) - $500
Transit Connect (w/ 86T Taxi Package) - $1,000
MKS - $2,000
MKT c/ - $2,000
MKX - $2,000
MKZ b/ - $2,000
Navigator/Navigator L c/ - $3,500
- 2013 National Fleet Incentives include: National Fleet Incentive, Fleet Special Account Credit, and all applicable commercial fleet credits.
- a/ Ford Authorized Pool Accounts cannot order vehicles with a fleet incentive. Ford dealer must apply for fleet incentive on eligible commercial applications following pool account assignment of chassis to Ford dealer. Unit must be reported sold to a valid end-user FIN.
- b/ 56M incentive is $0 on Mustang GT (P8C/P8F), Mustang Shelby (P8J/P8K), F-150 Raptor, Focus Electric (P3R), and all hybrid vehicles.
- c/ 56M is not compatible with Limo (J5L/400A), Livery (J5N/J5M) or Hearse (J5L/401A) on MKT, or with Limo(17L)/Livery on Navigator.
- d/ Ford complete vehicles, purchased from select body manufacturers, may be ineligible for fleet incentives.
- e/ The E-Series 47M – Motorhome Package is ineligible for National Fleet Incentives.
Check with your local Ford dealer for further details or visit www.fleet.ford.com.