AUBURN HILLS, MI – “Maintaining Today's Cars,” a workshop of the Walter P. Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills, Mich., is slated for 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 24.
Led by the Chrysler Academy School of Technical Training, the class will feature key components inside vehicles as well as under the hood and under the car. Chrysler Academy staff will explain and illustrate vehicle maintenance and safety tips that will help drivers keep vehicles in good working condition and avoid getting stranded.
“Maintaining Today's Cars” will emphasize:
- Changing tires and starting vehicles
- Servicing various fluids and filters
- Navigating dashboard gauges
- Understanding what various warning lights indicate
- Handling roadside emergencies and more.
Tips and techniques presented in the program's first half will be demonstrated at hands-on vehicle stations in the second half.
For more information, click here.