SPARKS, MD –PHH Arval recently announced the winners of its 2008 Business Impact Awards, which honor fleet managers for their achievements in operating their fleets at peak performance. The winners are:
- Change Management: Lu Ann Boles, R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company.
- Fuel Management: Janet Howell, POOLCORP.
- Organizational Leadership: Sharon Tucker, Terex.
- Rookie of the Year: Nancy Greb, BASF.
- Safety & Risk Management: Johnson & Johnson SAFE Fleet Driver Record Program Team.
- Sustainability: Barbara Banks, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Technology Optimization: Kevin Meis, CentiMark.
- Total Cost Management: Phil Schreiber, UTC - Otis Elevator; Denise Cross, UTC – Carrier Corp.; Patrick McGrath – UTC Supply Management; and John Boullie - UTC Fire & Security.
- Lifetime Achievement: Peg Nicholson, Monsanto Company.