The 2020 Global Fleet Conference will be held online virtually over a five-week period starting June 2 to early July 2020, announced Nexus Communication.
The Global Fleet Conference will be presented this year in various digital formats through the month of June 2020, and with topics tailored to meet today’s needs under the title “Preparing for the New Normal.”
These digital formats will be made available in the form of podcasts; best-practice webinars; deep-dive webinars; and digital panel discussions. Some events will be pre-recorded, others will be live, enabling maximum engagement with the audience.
The Global Fleet Virtual Conference 2020 will be free of charge, but registration is required. To register, simply visit https://conference.globalfleet.com
The Global Fleet Virtual Conference 2020 is designed to not only provide essential fleet knowledge, but participants will have the opportunity to network and interact with each other and with their business partners via an easy-to-use event app. Using Attendify, the event app, all participants can reach out to other attendees, and provide feedback for the various modules, all of which can be followed via the app itself, on smartphones, laptops, or desktops.
The Global Fleet Conference is designed exclusively for managers of the world’s largest multinational commercial fleets and suppliers servicing those fleets. The Global Fleet Conference is co-produced by Nexus Communication, publisher of Fleet Europe magazine, and Bobit Business Media, publisher of Automotive Fleet magazine.
“The unprecedented circumstances of the current crisis have had a great impact on the global fleet industry. Now more than ever, the global fleet community is in need of a forum for discussion, best practice sharing, expertise and guidance,” Nexus Communication said.
Here is a first overview of the events planned over a five-week period, beginning June 2.
- The new economic and social reality.
- How to apply innovation in global procurement.
- How to control your TCO, via case studies by award-winning global fleet managers.
- How to stick to your electrification and CO2 reduction targets.
- How to benchmark your strategy with your peers.
- How to achieve zero cost.
- How to achieve zero emissions.
- How to achieve zero accidents.
- How connectivity and AI will determine the “New Normal.”
- What you need to know from around the fleet world.
- How to set your priorities for efficient fleet management across Latin America.
- The global car leasing outlook, with the CEOs of the biggest alliances.
- How to make your fleet policy future-proof by working towards employee well being.
- and more.
The Global Fleet Virtual Conference 2020 is brought to you by the media at Global Fleet, Fleet Europe, Automotive Fleet, Fleet LatAm and Smart Mobility.
See all comments