The 2009 calendar year saw concerns over impending diesel emissions standards, the introduction of diesel particulate filters, and a heightened sense of concern over Department of Transportation (DOT) safety regulations and reviews.
Here are the 10 most viewed stories on WorkTruckOnline.com in 2009:
- What Fleet Managers Should Know About Diesel Particulate Filters
- Forecast of Truck Fleet Management Trends: 2008-2010
- Aftermarket Crew Cab Conversions Offered for Several Medium-Duty Trucks
- Gas vs. Diesel
- The Armadillo's High Profile
- Materials of Trade - Are You Sure You Know the Limits?
- Have Traffic Violations Disqualified Your CDL Driver(s)?
- Re-rating GVWR: Why and How it's Done
- How to Ace a DOT Safety Review
- How to Prepare for a DOT Audit
Originally posted on Work Truck Online