ASHEVILLE, NC - Alliance AutoGas, together with its founding partner and conversion equipment supplier American Alternative Fuel, has announced 24 new Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certifications for its propane AutoGas vehicle conversion system, the Prins VSI System. With these new certifications, Alliance AutoGas and American Alternative Fuel will offer EPA-approved conversions for a range of widely used Ford truck and van models, as well as several utility vehicles.
American Alternative Fuel has received EPA certification of its VSI System for the following makes and models:
- 2008 Ford F-150 (5.4 L) 2WD and 4WD
- 2008 Ford F-150 STX SE (4.6 L) 2WD
- 2008 Ford F-150 (4.6 L) 2WD and 4WD
- 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac (4.6L)
- 2008 Ford Explorer (4.6L)
- 2008 Ford Expedition (5.4L) 2WD and 4WD
- 2008 Lincoln Navigator (5.4 L) 2WD and 4WD
- 2008 Lincoln Mark LT (5.4L) 2WD and 4WD
- 2008 Ford E-350 Van (5.4 L)
- 2008 Ford E-350 Club Wagon (5.4 L)
- 2008 Ford E-350 Cutaway (5.4 L)
- 2008 Ford E-350 Van (4.6 L)
- 2008 Ford E-250 Van (5.4 L)
- 2008 Ford E-250 Cutaway (5.4 L)
- 2008 Ford E-250 Van (4.6 L)
- 2008 Ford E-150 Van (5.4 L)
- 2008 Ford E-150 Club Wagon (5.4 L)
- 2008 Ford E-150 Van (4.6 L)
These certifications will supplement Alliance's existing portfolio, which includes conversion systems for the Ford Crown Victoria and Lincoln Town Car (2006 through 2009), and several makes and models of the General Motors 6.0-liter engine (Chevrolet and GMC).
Matt Sgambettera, Managing Director of American Alternative Fuel, says, "These new certifications allow us to service a greater number of fleets that are interested in converting their existing gasoline vehicles to run on cleaner, cheaper AutoGas, and we are pleased to provide the opportunity for them to benefit from Alliance's complete AutoGas vehicle conversion package."
Alliance specializes in serving America's fleets with a truly turn-key alternative fuel solution including:
- Vehicle conversion equipment and labor
- Propane AutoGas fueling station on-site at fleet base
- Safety and operational training for fleet personnel
- Year-round fuel provision
- Ongoing expert technical support
"The new certifications are yet another great example of Alliance's dedication to stay on the cutting edge of the propane AutoGas motor fuel market," says Alliance AutoGas President Stuart Weidie. "Alliance's ongoing effort to expand our range of EPA certifications reflects our determination to meet this country's vital need for cleaner air and reduced dependence on foreign oil."
The new EPA certifications allow AutoGas to serve more fleets across the country - particularly government and commercial fleets that rely heavily upon larger vehicles like vans and trucks. Shuttle services, passenger vans, commercial pickup truck fleets, and utility and service companies, now have access to clean vehicle conversions powered by AutoGas.
AutoGas fleets - including taxi, law enforcement and municipal fleets - can expect lower fuel costs, reduced greenhouse gas emissions, and green branding opportunities, all while using a fuel that is 90 percent domestically produced.
About Alliance AutoGas
Alliance AutoGas - with founding partners Blossman Gas (the nation's largest independent propane company) and American Alternative Fuel (the nation's premier conversion equipment company)- provides a turn-key solution that has fleet managers across the country committing to use clean, domestically produced AutoGas. Visit www.allianceautogas.com.
For Alliance AutoGas general questions contact David Finder, Energy Program Manager at Blossman Gas, Inc. - email@example.com or (828) 251-0027.
Originally posted on Green Fleet Magazine