CHICAGO - The 2009 Green Fleet Conference, set for Oct. 19-20 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, is designed to help public and commercial fleet professionals find truly green, truly practical, and truly affordable solutions.
- Learn how to make your green program pay for itself.
- Discover green technologies and techniques that are really working.
- Get helpful tips of how to get money to fund your green fleet.
- Hear ideas for going green in a down economy.
- Preview the latest green fleet vehicles.
- Identify practical ways to reduce fleet emissions without increasing costs.
- Schmooze with old friends and meet new at various networking opportunities.
Last year's photo gallery is available online. Click here to see photos from the 2008 conference.
Visit www.greenfleetconference.com to register for the event and view the program schedule.
Originally posted on Green Fleet Magazine