Automotive Fleet magazine and the Automotive Fleet & Leasing Association (AFLA) announced the 2013 Automotive Fleet Hall of Fame inductees, which includes five new members, at the AFLA 2013 Annual Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz. This year's group includes the following:
- Jim Anselmi, Port authority of New York & New Jersey; Lorillard Tobacco
- Henk Bosman, U.S. Fleet Leasing (deceased)
- Rick Nicoletti, Long Chevrolet, Faul Fleet Group, Napleton Fleet Group
- Dan Leary, Motorlease Corp. (deceased)
- John Sohl, Auto Driveaway (deceased)
In 2013, a total of 28 candidates vied for inclusion in this year's list of inductees.
Instituted to recognize fleet industry leaders and pioneers who have contributed significantly to the commercial fleet management profession, Hall of Fame inductees must have careers spanning 10 years or more. They are selected by their peers via an online ballot.
Established in 2008 with 20 founding members, the number of annual inductees will decrease by one each year, until three are installed in 2015. Thereafter, three honorees will be inducted in the Fleet Hall of Fame at AFLA’s annual conference.
There are currently 60 inductees in the Fleet Hall of Fame to date.