Customers can select from two battery pack options, either 53 kWh or 77.4 kWh, and two motor layouts, either a rear motor only or both front and rear motors for all-wheel drive, according to the company.
- Two battery pack options: 53 kWh or 77.4 kWh.
- Two motor layouts: Rear motor only or both front and rear motors for all-wheel drive.
- 800-volt, 350 kW ultra-fast charging.
- Battery pre-heater, charge prep.
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) with Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA).
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA), Lane Following Assist (LFA).
- Highway Drive Assist (HDA), Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
- Rearview camera with dynamic guidelines.
- Power flush door handles.
- 18-inch alloy wheels with 225/55 tires.
- Column-mounted Shift-By-Wire (SBW).
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with interactive pixel lights.
- Dual-color ambient lighting.
- 12.3" LCD cluster display.
- Android Auto/Apple CarPlay (wired).
- Front USB (Type-A) input/charging.
- Center console mounted dual USB charging (Type-C).
- Dual rear USB (Type-C) charging.
- Bluelink Connected Car Services included standard with Bluelink+ package.
- Over-the-Air update capability.
2023 IONIQ 6 MSRP
- SE RWD Standard Range (18-inch wheels): $41,600.
- SE RWD Long Range (18-inch wheels): $45,500.
- SE AWD Long Range (18-inch wheels): $49,000.
- SEL RWD (20-inch wheels): $47,700.
- SEL AWD (20-inch wheels): $51,200.
- Limited RWD (20-inch wheels): $52,600.
- Limited AWD (20-inch wheels): $56,100.
- The 2023 IONIQ 6 earned five-star ratings from the Australasian New Car Assessment Program (ANCAP).
- Arriving in spring 2023.