The 2023 Jeep Cherokee is a carryover from the previous model year, with new styling cues, interior accents, and safety features. The lineup has been reduced from four models (Cherokee X, Latitude LUX, Trailhawk, and Limited) to two (Altitude LUX and Trailhawk, both as 4x4 only).
The two engine offerings are a 2.4-liter 1-4 that generates 180 hp and 171 lb.-ft. of torque and a 2.0-liter I-4 turbocharged engine that makes 270 horsepower and 295 lb.-ft. of torque. The 3.2-liter Pentastar V-6 engine is no longer available for Jeep Cherokee.
- New Cherokee Altitude LUX 4x4 trim pairs rugged off-road Jeep brand styling cues with an exterior appearance that includes 17-inch Gloss Black painted aluminum wheels, LED lighting, and Gloss Black grille surrounds, accents and badging.
- Adaptive cruise control with stop and go, parallel and perpendicular park assist, and ParkSense front/rear park assist with rear stop now standard on Altitude LUX and Trailhawk models.
- New standard equipment on Trailhawk 4x4 includes automatic high-beam headlamps, auto-dim rearview mirror, security alarm, and universal garage door opener.
- Uconnect 4C NAV with 8.4-inch display and SiriusXM Radio now standard on both Altitude LUX and Trailhawk models.
- Two four-wheel-drive systems with the standard Jeep Selec-Terrain traction control system that delivers up to five customized modes.
- Standard nine-speed automatic transmission and rear-axle disconnect.
- Refined front design, including front fascia, hood, premium LED headlamps, daytime running lamps, and fog lamps.
- Latest Uconnect system includes enhanced processing power, faster start-up times, dynamic touchscreens, high-resolution graphics, standard Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and available navigation, 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, and Jeep Skill for Amazon Alexa.
- More than 80 available advanced safety and security features.
- NHTSA four-star overall rating for 2022 model
2023 Model Lineup
- Altitude LUX 4x4.
- Trailhawk 4x4.
2022 Jeep Cherokee MSRP
2023 Jeep Cherokee MSRP
- On sale now.