|When||Nov 06, 2007 - Nov 07, 2007|
Hyatt Regency O’Hare Chicago
This two-day, in-depth, training course is designed to give fleet managers the tools they need to build or expand their alternatively fueled vehicles with confidence. The lead presenter is Leo Thomason who has more than twenty years experience in the application of alternative fuels for large and small, public and private fleets throughout the world. Thomason is the lead trainer for all AFVi training programs.
During the training sessions the following elements will be covered, with time allowed for Q&A. A case study will be used at various points in the training to further explore the various steps in greening your fleet.
1. Why AFVs for Your Fleet?
2. Understanding Your Fleet - Conducting the Vehicle Inventory
3. Understanding Your Fleet Part 2 - Vehicle Applications and Operational Characteristics
4. Planning Ahead - Projecting Future Vehicle Needs and Purchases
5. Evaluating Fleet Fueling Patterns and Needs
6. Examining Alternative Fuel Choices and the Vehicles that Use Them
7. Federal Incentives Available Today
8. Putting it All Together: Choosing AFVs that are Right for Your Fleet
9. Creating the AFV Implementation Plan
10. Evaluating Results