MIAMI – Fleet Response's Advisory Board met for a three-day event at The Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort and Club in Miami, Fla., Feb. 23-26. Highlights of the meeting included the unveiling of enhancements to Fleet Response's On-Line Information Service, OLIS, and feedback from board members regarding better ways to customize services for existing clients. Fleet Response also gained feedback to evaluate the success of its inaugural Safety Summit in August 2008, as well as the value of holding another Summit in 2010.
"Over the next few months, we anticipate the need to add employees and office space," said Fleet Response President Scott Mawaka during his opening remarks. In 2008, Fleet Response experienced twenty-two year record revenue and employment, according to the company.
Advisory Board attendees included:
- Lynda Dinwiddie, Laboratory Corporation of America.
- Lee Miller, Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Joyce Armstrong, The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company.
- Lisa Bauer, T-Mobile.
- Joe Niszczak, Endo Pharmaceuticals.
- Kirk Herniman, Integrated Electrical Services.
- Scott Swisher, American Residential Services.
- Steve Pederson, VPSI, Inc.
- Keith Scolan, Illinois Tool Works.