TORRANCE, CA – A field of five nominees are competing for the Fleet Financials 2009 Fleet Executive of the Year award. The winner will be announced April 26 at the NAFA Institute & Expo in New Orleans.
This year’s nominees are as follows:
- Gary Anton, Vice President Strategic Sourcing, Illinois Tool Works.
- Mark Hardwick, SVP & Managing Director, N.A., P&H Mining (a division of Joy Global).
- Satish Natarajan, Senior Director, Fleet Operations, Aramark.
- Todd Nicholson, Director of Strategic Sou8rcing & Supply, Burlington Northern Sante Fe (BNSF) Railway Co.
- Tom Vining, VP Operations, Otis Elevator.
Bios and 2008 accomplishments will be posted to www.fleet-financials/magazine on March 15th.