DES PLAINES, IL – Wheels, Inc. recently recognized its top regional auto auctions at an awards ceremony November 7 at the corporate headquarters.
The Outstanding Performance Awards were presented to vendors that delivered the highest sales performance results for Wheels' clients. Outstanding Quality Awards were given to vendors that deliver high-quality customer support for vehicle sales.
The following honorees received the Wheels' Outstanding Performance awards:
- Western Region: Manheim Dallas in Dallas, TX
- Central Region: Charleston Auto Auction, Inc. in Moncks Corner, SC
- Eastern Region: Carolina Auto Auction Inc. in Anderson, SC
- Truck Region: Manheim New England in North Dighton, MA
The following honorees received the Wheels' Outstanding Quality awards:
- Western Region: Joe Pye Motor Company in Houston, TX
- Central Region: Greater Kalamazoo Auto Auction in Schoolcraft, MI
- Eastern Region: Charleston Auto Auction, Inc. in Moncks Corner, SC
- Truck Region: Clarksville Auto Auction in Clarksville, TN
Wheels' remarketing network includes more than 140 carefully chosen vendors, including auctions, wholesale dealers and internet auction providers.
"Our entire vendor network has continued to post outstanding results in quality and performance year after year and we are grateful for their dedication to our clients and to Wheels," said Darrin Aiken, Wheels assistant vice president of vehicle remarketing.