SPARKS, MD – PHH Arval has extended its agreement with Arval, a subsidiary of BNP Paribas, through the year 2015. PHH Arval and Arval have enjoyed a global alliance since 2000. Arval is the largest fleet provider in France and the second largest in Europe. It has operations in 22 countries and strategic partnerships (including PHH Arval) in 17 others.
As part of the extended relationship, PHH Arval and Arval have announced enhanced benefits for companies with fleets that cross international borders, including:
- Dedicated team of experts focused on clients' global fleet needs.
- Investment in joint global technology for Internet-based global reporting.
- Common Service Level Agreement framework.
- Global marketing and product development initiatives.
- Global account management and regional specialists.
George Kilroy, president and CEO of PHH, said, "This extension of our partnership with Arval signifies our continued commitment to meeting the global needs of our clients. Arval is a premier provider with the same values, same focus on the customer, and similar service capabilities to PHH. Our relationships with them and our other global partners, including Facileasing and Sumitomo Mitsui Auto Service, ensure our ability to provide outstanding service wherever our clients have vehicles."