SAN FRANCISCO – NAFA San Francisco Chapter announced their new 2008 officers at their Feb. 20 meeting:
- Terence Kyaw, fleet manager, Redwood City – vice chair.
- Jason Hicks, fleet and plant services analyst, Turlock Irrigation District – treasurer.
- Chris Burgeson, fleet manager, City of Napa – secretary.
- Rely Pio Roda, EVP general manager, Nationwide Auction Systems – affiliate committee chair.
- Dave Snow, fleet manager for the County of Santa Clara, was re-elected as Chapter Chair.
The San Francisco Chapter has scheduled the Golf Tournament/Business Meeting at Silverado in Napa for Aug. 4.
“Each year this wonderful venue continues to exceed expectations, and I anticipate another successful outing,” said Dave Snow, chapter chair. “We are working to secure a NUUMI plant tour and have several ideas under consideration for the remaining 2008 meetings.”