CHICAGO – General Motors will showcase several gas-saving commercial vehicles at the 2008 Chicago Auto Show Feb. 6–17, according to www.autospectator.com.
GM’s Fleet and Commercial Operations (FCO) will display vehicles featuring outstanding fuel economy, E-85 ethanol and biodiesel capability, and gas-electric hybrid vehicles designed to help GM customers go green without going broke.
Here are some of the gas-friendly vehicles designed for commercial and business use that will be at the Chicago Auto Show:
- Chevrolet HHR Panel
- Chevrolet Express 3500 Cargo Van
- Chevrolet Silverado
- Chevrolet Silverado HD 3500
- Chevrolet Impala Police Pursuit Vehicle
- 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Police Pursuit Vehicle
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid