Vehicle updates about new or discontinued models, pricing news, and Element Financial Corp.'s acquisition of GE Capital's fleet business ranked as the most read stories on AutomotiveFleet.com during 2015.
AutomotiveFleet.com readers were interested in executive vehicle news about Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz vehicles, as well as pricing and ordering updates from Subaru and BMW.
One news item made the list about Element's GE Capital acquisition, a hot topic that will play out in 2016 as the two companies integrate their operations and systems.
As the year comes to a close, let's revisit the top 10 news stories of the year. Here they are:
- Ford Offers Heavy Payload F-150 to Commercial Users
- Subaru Sets 2016-MY Ordering Dates
- Honda Updates High-Tech Accord for 2016
- GE to Sell Fleet Management Unit by 2018
- Audi Q7 Sheds 700 Pounds, Gets Diesel Hybrid
- Audi's New 2.0 TFSI A4 Engine Increases Efficiency
- Consumer Reports Names Best, Worst 2015 Vehicles
- 10 Cars Americans Don't Want to Buy Anymore
- BMW Announces Pricing, Availability for 2016 Models
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces Super High Roof Sprinter
Thanks for making AutomotiveFleet.com your go-to source for breaking news, in-depth analysis, and topical trends for the fleet industry.