The deadline early-bird pricing for the Global Fleet Conference ends tomorrow, May 15. Fleet managers who register for the conference before the deadline will receive $100 off registration for a price of $695. The price will go up to $795 on May 16 and registration will be open through the opening of the conference on June 15.
So act now before time runs out. Registration is just a click away.
The conference will take place June 15-16 at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay in Miami.
Since its inaugural event in 2013 in Phoenix, the Global Fleet Conference has become the international fleet event where fleet managers and stakeholders can learn and exchange ideas about the the most pressing topics affecting their fleets and build professional and personal connections.
- Among the cutting-edge topics that will be discussed at this year's conference:
- Implementing fleet connectivity.
- How to implement a global fleet safety program and fleet policy.
- How to use benchmarking to reduce costs,meet sustainability goals, and improve driver satisfaction.
- How to implement a successful global RFP.
And, there's even more to learn. For the full schedule, click here.
In addition, attendees will have numerous opportunities throughout the two-day conference to meet and mingle, building personal and professional relationships.
Produced by Bobit Business Media and Nexus Communication, the Global Fleet Conference is held in the U.S. and Europe on alternating years. The 2016 Global Fleet Conference will be held in Brussels, Belgium.