Fleet safety technology updates, operating cost trends, and strategies for interactions between fleet managers and their executive bosses stood out as the most popular articles for 2014 on AutomotiveFleet.com.
Of course, one of the top ongoing stories of the year involving a fleet management company also shows up on the list — Toronto-based Element Financial Corp.'s acquisition of PHH Arval. After he was named North American president of the newly formed Element Fleet Management, Jim Halliday discussed the merger and the structure of the new leasing company moving forward.
Here's the list of the top 10 articles of the year from most popular to less popular:
- Latest Advances in Internal Combustion Engines
- 10 Ways to Communicate the Value of Fleet Management
- Safety Goes Virtual at UPS
- Fleet Car Maintenance Costs Decrease 4 Percent
- Twenty-One Year Fleet Outsourcing Analysis
- Inside Element Financial's Acquisition of PHH Arval
- Tire Safety Myths and Tips
- Preventive Maintenance Then & Now: What's Different?
- Strategies to Increase Driver Productivity
- Technology Fuels Productivity for Fleets
Thanks for making AutomotiveFleet.com your first resource for news and analysis of the commercial fleet industry. Look for more great content in 2015.