Mike Reid, national manager – remarketing for Toyota Financial Services, was honored twice during the closing day of the 2014 Conference of Automotive Remarketing (CAR).
Reid received the award as the 2014 Consignor of the Year. The award, which is sponsored by Bobit Business Media, publisher of Automotive Fleet and Vehicle Remarketing Reporter, is selected by remarketing industry professionals, recognizing industry leaders who have:
- Implemented and encouraged the use of best practices.
- Created, embraced, and implemented industry innovations.
- Moved the industry forward with professionalism and the highest standards.
- Willingly shared expertise and skills to advance the industry.
- Participated in industry associations and groups.
- Served as mentors and/or role models in developing the next generation of remarketing professionals.
Shortly after receiving the Consignor of the Year Award, Reid was named as the 2014 Warren Young, Sr. Fellow for 2014 by the National Auto Auction Association (NAAA).
The Warren Young, Sr. Fellowship was created in honor of Warren Young, Sr., a pioneer of the auto auction industry. The award recognizes major contributions to the National Auto Auction Association and acknowledges sustaining support for the NAAA Warren Young, Sr. Scholastic Foundation, Inc. goal of improving access to post-secondary education through scholarships and educational assistance.
Reid has been Toyota Financial Services’ national manager of remarketing since 2010.
A Southern California resident, Reid is active in the Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, and is an active supporter of the Special Olympics program.
CAR 2014 was held March 5-6 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel.
See all comments