Shell, one of the largest fuel card providers in the world, launched the Shell Fleet Navigator Card, a highly flexible fuel card for large fleets.
Bringing both 50 years of fuel card experience and its expertise as the largest branded fuel retailer in the world, Shell has created a flexible and effective card option for fleet managers.
Notably, the Shell Fleet Navigator Card allows managers to tailor their fuel network to control when, where and what fuel sites their drivers use, helping to alter driver behavior and increase savings for the company.
"The Shell Fleet Navigator Card provides fleet managers with more access, flexibility and control," said Henry Miller, General Manager of the Commercial Fleet Card Program for Shell in the U.S. "We know how important control, enhanced reporting, and savings are for fleet managers. Our card enables them to define their fuel network based on company policies and needs. The card gives fleet managers high levels of control and savings."
The key benefits of the Shell Fleet Navigator Card include:
- Shell, with 14,500 stations nationwide, has more stations than any other fuel retailer in the U.S.
- Drivers will have additional savings opportunities at Shell stations; however, the card is accepted at 95 percent of all U.S. fuel stations.
- Shell is the largest branded fuel retailer in the world.
- The Shell Fleet Navigator Card allows for a high level of customization and control, with the power for fleet managers to implement controls down to the driver level.
- Fleet managers receive a dedicated Shell relationship manager to define their own fuel network and customize their program around company policies, driver behavior and other specific needs, helping to drive tangible savings.
- With customizable online reporting and extensive data analysis, fleet managers can set various alert options and use this data to set enhanced controls.
- Knowledgeable Shell customer service is available to managers and drivers 24/7.
- Shell has developed a world class health and safety culture, and convenient site network for drivers to fuel up.
- Shell brings a wealth of knowledge to the Shell Fleet NavigatorSM Card with over 50 years of experience in fleet cards.
The Shell Fleet Navigator Card is available to fleets that maintain 80 or more vehicles. To learn more about the benefits of the Shell Fleet Navigator Card, please visit us at www.shell.us/fleetnavigator.