Automotive Fleet is hosting its fifth webinar on the COVID-19 pandemic titled “Remarketing Strategies to Survive the COVID-19 Pandemic,” which will be held May 21, 2020, at 11am PST.
Registration is now open.
Resale values have declined due to the high inventory of used vehicles in the wholesale market and decreased dealer demand. Learn about successful strategies and best practices that commercial fleets can employ to help bolster resale values in today’s disrupted used-vehicle market.
Key Takeaways from the webinar include:
- Analysis of supply/demand imbalance in the wholesale used-vehicle market.
- Comparison of depreciation rates by vehicle segment: Which vehicle segments are experiencing the strongest residual retention? Which vehicle segments have weaker residual retention? Remarketing commercial equipment, such as forklifts, trailers, etc.
- Best practices in maximizing resale values using online sales.
- Mistakes companies can avoid when remarketing fleet vehicles to dealers.
- Learn about depreciation strategies to minimize residual risk in a volatile market.
Panelists for this webinar include Darrin Aiken, assistant VP of vehicle remarketing for Wheels, Inc.; Chris Clarke, director, remarketing solutions, North America for ARI; Jeff Krogen, assistant VP of fleet strategy for Enterprise Fleet Management; Paul Seger, VP, asset remarketing for Element Fleet Management and president of the IARA; and Mike Antich, editor and associate publisher of Automotive Fleet Magazine, who will serve as the webinar moderator.
A major component to the webinar included the ability to engage in the conversation by submitting questions live during the presentation. Attendees will also be able to engage in the webinar held on May 21.
To view past AF webinars on the coronavirus, please visit our COVID-19 Resource Center.