AT&T has integrated Geotab’s fleet tracking platform with the company’s fleet software solutions portfolio to create a comprehensive fleet management platform for enterprise and government.
AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise and AT&T Fleet Management for Government are designed to increase productivity, control costs, improve safety, and manage compliance for fleet customers.
The new full-service solution is aimed at the needs of small business, enterprise and government fleet customers.
AT&T’s Fleet Management solution features include:
- Streamlined dispatch with real-time GPS routing
- Improved fuel and maintenance cost management by monitoring driver behavior
- Faster and more accurate customer service
- Location and status monitoring for equipment
- The ability to manage tasks of workers in the field
“Geotab’s award-winning telematics solution with our IoT platforms and nationwide data network is a winning combination for fleets of all sizes. We use it for our own fleet of company vehicles,” said Chris Penrose, president, Internet of Things Solutions, AT&T. “Now we can help businesses and government customers look holistically at vehicles, assets and mobile workers from a single analytics-based platform.”
For more information, click here.