Trends in the automotive industry at large have leaked into the fleet world, as commercial fleet managers are showing more interest in compact SUVs over sedans. The trend has become apparent again as we look through the most-viewed stories on Automotive-Fleet.com to end the year.
Two of the top three news items touch of the subject, including Mazda's CX-5 winning the Top Safety Pick award and delivery timing of Chevrolet's diesel-powered 2018 Equinox.
The list of top-viewed stories also included news about autonomous vehicle technology, updates to the 2018 Ford Transit, and the latest acquisition by Element Fleet Management.
With the year drawing to a close, let's take a look back at the top news and feature articles. Here are the top 10 in order of most pageviews:
- Mazda CX-5 Wins Top Safety Pick+ Award
- Intel Finalizes Mobileye Acquisition
- Diesel-Powered Chevrolet Equinox to Arrive in Late Summer
- These 11 Vehicles Had No Driver Deaths
- Ford Updates Transit Van for 2018
- Element Purchases The CEI Group
- Nissan Recalls Versa Cars for Air Bags
- Google to Develop Volvo’s Future Infotainment System
- FCA Sets 2018-MY Order Dates
- IRS Reduces Mileage Reimbursement Rate
Thanks for making AutomotiveFleet.com your first resource for news and analysis about the commercial fleet industry. Look for more great content in 2018.