October 9, 2023
Fleet Safety: Breaking 7 Commonly Held Concepts [Watch]
The State of the Fleet Industry video series, produced by Automotive Fleet, offers insights into the state of the fleet market.
In Episode 142, Associate Publisher Chris Brown interviews Brian Fielkow, an executive leader, author, and speaker who has spent three decades in fleet and transportation with a direct focus on safety. Fielkow breaks down preconceived notions on fleet safety and offers a new framework on how to manage it in your organization. He is delivering the opening keynote at the 2023 Fleet Safety Conference, convening November 8-10 in Santa Clara, Calif.
🎙Today's topics include:
- Safety is not a priority.
- It's not an accident and it’s not minor.
- Move from a blame culture to a just culture.
- We don’t necessarily need more processes.
- Safety is not a department.
- We’re drowning in data.
- Just because you are compliant does not mean you are safe.
This episode is sponsored by U.S. Bank.
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!
Prefer to listen?