Merchants Fleet announced on Aug. 18 that its annual Fleet Summit will take place at Merchants’ headquarters in Hooksett, New Hampshire, from Sept. 12-13.
The event brings together experts across the fleet ecosystem to network, learn, and collaborate on the hottest topics in the fleet industry.
“Fleet Summit is an important event that provides our clients with the opportunity to connect and collaborate with some of the biggest names in the industry on topics that really matter to their fleets,” said Brendan P. Keegan, president/CEO of Merchants Fleet in a recent news release. “Supply chain disruption, economic headwinds, innovations in AI, and mounting pressure to operate more sustainably are all at the top of the list this year, and we look forward to bringing our clients and partners together at the Fleet Summit, to build endurance for managing these complex dynamics.”
This year’s event will include presentations from companies such as Nissan, Bridgestone, Stellantis, Motorq, Geotab, and Allstate who will discuss their roles in fleet electrification, provide insights on the state of the auto industry supply chain, and review emerging transportation technology trends.
Attendees will also get a preview of Merchant’s new ClearCharge Drop Station— a portable power solution designed to meet on-the-go charging needs for fleets, and the opportunity to test dress a variety of EV models on the NH Motor Speedway racetrack.
- Brendan P. Keegan - How companies can build endurance for long-term success
Breakout Sessions and Educational Seminars
- Emerging Trends - How to navigate trends that can impact fleets including mobility as a service (MaaS), 5G technology, vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) applications, and redundancy control
- Supply Chain - How to overcome obstacles related to vehicle needs, driver shortages, and implement proactive risk mitigation
- Fleet Electrification - From brands that have adopted EVs, insight, and perspective on planning, infrastructure mapping, securing executive buy-in, and vehicle assessment
- Opening reception at New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- EV ride and drive on the NH Motor Speedway track, home to the NASCAR Cup & NASCAR Xfinity Series
- Total vehicle experience - Upfits, EVs and internal combustion engines (ICEs), OEMs, and upfit partners, demonstrating new vehicles and innovative features
- Breakout and education sessions with Alliance Fleet, Allstate, Baier Transport, Bridgestone, Geotab, Motorq, Nissan, Safe Fleet, Stellantis, and more