January 10, 2023
Insights on Future Fleet Trends from the 2023 Consumer Electronics Show
The 127th State of the Fleet Industry video produced by Automotive Fleet offers insights into the state of the fleet market as presented by AF Editor Mike Antich. This week, we visit innovations from last week's CES.
🎙Today's topics include:
- In the past 15 years, the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) has evolved into an important platform for a growing number of global automakers and Tier 1 suppliers looking to showcase mobility technologies.
- Stellantis revealed the Ram 1500 Revolution batter-electric concept pickup, which directionally is how the ultimate production version will be like when it debuts in the 2024 calendar-year.
- VinFast showcased its two all-electric SUVs and two all-electric crossover vehicles.
- Cenntro Electric Group displayed its Class 1-4 EV commercial vehicles and its upcoming Class 8 hydrogen fuel cell truck.
- Highlights of announcements from Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Volvo, and the Sony Honda Mobility joint venture.
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!
⌚ Timestamps ⌚
1:45 About CES, a showcase for mobility technologies
2:13 Stellantis’ Ram 1500 Revolution batter-electric concept pickup
5:27 VinFast’s two all-electric SUVs and two crossover vehicles.
7:17 Cenntro’s Class 1-4 EV commercial vehicles and upcoming Class 8 hydrogen fuel cell truck
8:39 Announcements from Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Volvo, and the Sony Honda Mobility joint venture