Last week, Charged Fleet Editor Martin Romjue caught up with Kristin Slanina, chief innovation officer at ParkMyFleet and managing director of Charge Across America, to talk about the realities of fleet electrification in a video interview on The Off-Peak.
As many fleet managers are grappling with planning their EV strategy, picking the right models, evaluating TCO, and considering reliable and consistent charging networks, check out what knowledge Slanina gained firsthand on EV performance during the Charge Across America race.
- Fleet Advantages for Electrification.
- Barriers to Fleet Electrification.
- Lessons from Charge Across America.
- EV Insights for the Used Vehicle and Auction Markets.
- Potential Resale Values in Wholesale and Retail Used EV Markets.
- How Solar Energy Can Enhance Electric Vehicles.
Watch the full video here: