June 13, 2022
Independent EV Makers: Are We at the Tipping Point?
This State of the Fleet Industry video, produced by Automotive Fleet (AF), offers a look at what is driving the fleet market as presented by AF Digital Editor Chris Brown. Here, Brown breaks down the exploding market of new OEMs producing electric trucks and chassis. He dives into whether the market will support so many new players. And then for fleets looking to partner with an independent OEM, Brown provides a blueprint of questions and answers to give fleets more confidence in their decision.
🎙Today's topics include:
- Past & present state of the electric vehicle market.
- OEMs & major and minor players in the market.
- Considerations for electrifying fleets and barriers to adoption.
- How to vet an independent OEM.
- How to think about the current EV market.
Make sure you're signed up for the AF newsletter so you don't miss another State of the Fleet Industry video.
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!