May 2, 2022
MY-2023 to be a Catchup Year for Missed & Cancelled Fleet Orders
The 92nd State of the Fleet Industry video produced by Automotive Fleet offers an updated look at the state of the fleet market as presented by AF Editor Mike Antich.
🎙Today's topics include:
- Fleet orders for the 2023 model-year are anticipated to be strong due to pent-up demand of unfilled orders carried forward from 2021 and 2022 model years.
- Fleet managers are pessimistic that all 2023 orders submitted will be built.
- Tight inventory for 2023 model pickups and 2023 model vans.
- Fleet managers believe they will not return to normal replacement cycles until MY-2025.
- Higher interest rates will dampen retail sales and give opportunity to increase fleet allocation.
Make sure you're signed up for the AF Newsletter so you don't miss another State of the Fleet Industry video.
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!