November 4, 2021 |11:00:00 AM PT
EV WEBINAR SERIES
Driving Electric Vehicles:
from New to Used
Oct 19 & Nov 4
2:00 PM ET (11:00 AM PT)
Paving the Way for EV Adoption
Thurs, Nov 4 | 2 PM ET (11 AM PT)
When it comes to fleet electrification, don’t overlook your drivers — consider them the gatekeepers to a successful EV implementation.
- How to conduct a driver suitability assessment
- Solving operational concerns around home charging, duty cycles, and maintenance
- Addressing driver misconceptions around EV technology
- Tips for driver training, education, and safety
- Approaches to HR considerations, fleet policy modifications, and employee retention.
This session will provide attendees a checklist of driver-centric action items for a fleet electrification gameplan.
As electric vehicle fleet and retail sales are expected to surge in the next decade, the focus is on all the new models coming to market. But their long-term value and buyer confidence in them hinges on what happens when these vehicles enter used life. A lucrative secondary used market with solid vehicle residual values that properly assess EVs depends on widely accepted standards and processes.
In this webinar, experts will address:
- How does the remarketing industry devise uniformly accepted standards?
- What are the challenges of accurately assessing battery life and quality on used EVs?
- How should auctions be preparing to handle and process used EVs for the fleet market?
- What are initial estimates on residual values of used EVs?
- What is the role of OEMs in defining the secondary markets for EVs?
Director, Service Operations, Byrider, Co-Chair, Standards Committee, International Automotive Remarkerters Alliance
Assistant VP, Operations Co-Chair, Standards Committee, International Automotive Remarketers Alliance
Assistant VP, Fleet Operations, Cox Automotive Mobility
Senior VP, Global Buyer Development & Data, IAA
Editor, Charged Fleet. & Vehicle Remarket
Assistant VP, Business Development, Enterprise Fleet Management
NYC Chief Fleet Officer & DCAS Deputy Commissioner, NYC DCAS
CRM, Training & Publications Manager, ROUSH CleanTech / ROUSH Performanceh
Fleet Manager, Siemens
Editor, Automotive Fleet