NAFA Fleet Management Association (NAFA) has launched an enhanced online career center, a brand-new tool that connects fleet and mobility professionals across all disciplines with employers offering career opportunities.
“The new NAFA Career Center provides our members with opportunities to both hire well-qualified professionals and enhance their own career growth – both being essential to our mission of serving the fleet and mobility profession,” said NAFA’s Interim CEO, Bill Schankel, CAE.
Designed to serve as a source of thousands of fleet and mobility job opportunities, NAFA’s Career Center – powered by YM Careers by Community Brands – include some of the following benefits:
- Being a central location for employers to recruit, screen, and manage searches for top talent, providing exposure to NAFA’s nearly 3,000 fleet and mobility professionals.
- The ability for professionals to post anonymous resumes, allowing them to be recruited while remaining in complete control over which employers view their information.
- Alerts every time a new job becomes available that matches a job seeker’s personal goals and interests.
- Integration of career resources, training, and other member benefits offered by NAFA.
- A mobile-responsive environment to ensure employers and job seekers have an optimal experience, regardless of device being used.
- The opportunity for employers and job seekers to gain exposure throughout YM Career’s network of nearly 3,000 niche career centers.