Cast your ballot today for Work Truck's 2017 Medium-Duty Truck of the Year Award, there is only one month left to be sure your vote is included for this prestigious award. Professional fleet managers are encouraged to vote for the best-of-the-best medium-duty work truck here.
When voting, please consider which medium-duty truck model best fits your fleet requirements, including application effectiveness, durability, quality, servicing, maintenance, and lifecycle costs. The award is for trucks that were available for purchase for at least half of 2016, regardless of model-year.
The award is sponsored by Work Truck magazine. Balloting closes January 20.
Past winners include:
- 2008: Ford SuperDuty Named 2008 Medium-Duty Truck of the Year
- 2009: Serving Double Duty: 2nd Win for F-Series Super Duty
- 2010: 2010 F-Series Ford Super Duty Named 2010 Work Truck of the Year
- 2011: Ram Chassis Cab Named 2011 Medium-Duty Truck of the Year
- 2012: Isuzu Reach Named 2012 Medium-Duty Truck of the Year
- 2013: Isuzu N-Series Named 2013 Medium-Duty Truck of the Year
- 2014: International TerraStar 4x4 Named 2014 Medium-Duty Truck of the Year
- 2015: Ram Chassis Cab: Medium-Duty Truck of the Year
- 2016: Ford F-650/F-750 Named Medium-Duty Truck of the Year
- 2017: To be announced at the 2017 Work Truck Show