A.R.E. Debuts National Authorized Fleet Distribution Program
MASSILLON, OHIO — A.R.E. has rolled-out a new “one-stop shopping” program in which national fleets can obtain affordable and quick upfitting of truck caps and other specialty accessories for pickup trucks purchased through local truck dealerships.
The A.R.E. National Authorized Fleet Distribution Program allows national fleets to purchase or lease complete service vehicles from local truck dealers who use the local A.R.E. dealer to have a truck cap or other accessories professionally installed. Program features of the include:
· A.R.E. fiberglass and commercial grade aluminum truck caps.
· Ability to order other accessories such as hitches, lights, bedliners, and cargo slides.
· Professional installation.
· Fast turnaround — usually within 10-14 working days.
· Competitive pricing.
· Direct billing for qualified fleet or vehicle leasing company.
· Nationwide service after the sale at any of the more than 500 A.R.E. dealers nationwide.
“There is no upfitter involved — the product is shipped directly to the customer for professional installation at one of our national network of dealers,” said Jim Blayne, commercial/fleet division sales manager, A.R.E.