Organizational Changes Made to PHH Sales Area
On Aug. 6, 2003, PHH Arval, announced a series of organizational changes to its business development group.
Lisa Askin has been promoted to vice president, business development, with co-leadership responsibility for PHH sales and service associates focusing on companies with larger fleets. Askin joined PHH in 1995 and served in various capacities in customer and vehicle services, including vehicle accident services, where she was responsible for product development and operations management. In 2000, Askin was promoted to regional vice president, business development, with responsibility for key accounts in the Western region of the U.S. In other news, PHH appointed five new regional directors responsible for business development.
* Erik Kostelnik is responsible for accounts in Northern California.
* Angela Stoltenberg is responsible for accounts in Southern California and Arizona.
* Paul Butka is responsible for accounts in Texas and Oklahoma.
* Beth Lutz is responsible for accounts in the Chicago area.
* Gregg Wolski is responsible for accounts on the West Coast.