Fleet Expo 2002, an industry-acclaimed show and conference for fleet managers, features a comprehensive agenda of seminars that make this a must-attend event for fleet managers. Fleet Expo 2002, which will take place Oct. 7-9, 2002 at the Meadowlands Exposition Center in Secaucus, NJ, will also include the world's largest ride and drive, in conjunction with the NJ/NY NAFA's New Car Show. For information, call (310) 533-2410 or go to www.fleetexpo.com.
How to determine eligibility to drive a company vehicle is just one of the topics that will be discussed in the seminar, "How to Develop a Fleet Policy and Procedures Manual for Drivers." Janis Christensen of Christensen & Day Group will present the seminar.
Paul Lauria of the fleet management-consulting firm, Mercury Associates Inc., will present another educational seminar. In his presentation, "10 Proven Ways to Cut Fleet Expenses," Lauria will show real-world examples of effective cost-cutting strategies employed by other fleets.
John Dolce, a long-time fleet consultant, will conduct a training module at Fleet Expo on "How to Create a Fleet Budget." Dolce will provide demonstrations on fleet cost reporting and recordkeeping, cost/use ratios, and how to forecast fleet expenses.
Some of the other scheduled seminars include:
- Analyzing Lease vs. Ownership vs. Reimbursement of Company Vehicles.
- How to Justify In-House Fleet Functions.
- Select the Right Vehicles Using Lifecycle Cost Calculations.
- How to Avoid Mistakes When Spec'ing Trucks.
- How to Maximize Resale Values of Your Used Company Vehicles.
- How to Establish a Fuel Management Program.
- How to Select the Right Alt.-Fuel Vehicles for Your Fleet.
- How to Create a Cost-Effective Vehicle Replacement Policy.
- Ways to Minimize Liability Exposure.
- What Every Business Owner and Manager Needs to Know About Fleet Management.
- How to Successfully Recruit Technicians.
To view the Fleet Expo 2002 seminar agenda: Click Here