eDriving Expands Telematics Offerings
Photo courtesy of eDriving.
Oakland, Calif.-based eDriving is expanding the range of offerings that incorporate its flagship Mentor by eDriving with FICO Safe Driving Score, the driver training vendor announced.
The announcement is being made following the TU 2017 Connected Car Insurance Conference and marks the company's concerted and expanded effort to further engage with the insurance industry as indicated by its broadening insurance solutions focusing on acquisition, retention, risk reduction and usage-based insurance (UBI).
Mentor by eDriving scores driving behavior and delivers tailored driver training straight to smartphones, tablets and computers. It's also the data backbone for a risk predictor called the FICO Safe Driving Score.
"We're really pleased with response from the insurance industry across the board and look forward to evolving our role in the space with existing and future partners and clients," said Celia Stokes, CEO of eDriving, who presented at the TU conference. She was joined at the conference by Ed Dubens, the executive vice president of eDriving's fleet division.
"We're matching our product pipeline with market demand," Dubens said. "You amass a lot of expertise and credibility en route to defining the gold standard for fleet safety solutions."
At the conference, eDriving also introduced its newest member of the team, Jim Davis, vice president of business development, who held previous roles at Lytx, SmartDrive Systems and ProSight Specialty Insurance.
For the first time, the company's flagship product Mentor will now be offered in three tiers — as a standalone product, white-labeled solution, and part of bundled driver risk reduction packages:
- 7 Stages of Distraction Denial — This extensive guide helps drivers confront myths about distracted driving that contribute to so many needless accidents.
- Virtual Risk Manager Platform — Enables seamless integration of infinite data universes into one Performance Management System that provides a full 360 degree view of the driver and clear actionable steps for participants. Data universes can include driver incident, collision, telematics and other objective performance indicators.
- DriverINDEX — A predictive modeling solution that divides drivers into risk levels, enabling the identification and remediation of the most at-risk drivers.
- One More Second Training — 2.5 hour state-of-the-art defensive driving eLearning solution.
- RoadRISK Risk Assessment — Predictive risk assessment tool validated via large-scale research studies.