Top 10 AutomotiveFleet.com Articles of 2013
AutomotiveFleet.com readers most enjoyed our articles focusing on ways to improve fleet management operations, driver safety initiatives, and a new-vehicle profile of the 2014 Mazda6 and CX5. These topics appeared throughout our list of the most well-read feature articles of 2013.
As we do each year, we've prepared the list of the top 10 features. You've read many of these initially in print and later online. Click on the links to read them again. Here they are, in reverse order:
10. Analyzing Fleet Fuel Cards
9. Are Drivers Putting Safety First?
8. Proven Strategies to Reduce Fuel Spend
7. What to Do (And Not to Do) After a Highway Breakdown
6. 5 Forgotten Driver Distractions to 'Wreck'-ognize
5. Fleet Car Maintenance Costs Increase 7 Percent in 2012-CY
4. The All-New 2014 Mazda6 and CX5
3. Top 10 Things to Know About Parking Lot Collisions
2. Fleet Management 101 - How to Educate Your Boss About Fleet Management
And the top article on AutomotiveFleet.com was:
1. State of the Commercial Fleet Market in 2013
Curious about the top news stories of 2013? View those here.