21 Corporate Fleet Managers Form New NAFA Advisory Council
PRINCETON, NJ - Twenty-one fleet managers from some of the largest corporations in the world comprise NAFA's new Corporate Fleet Advisory Council. Utilizing the knowledge, experience, and influential ideas of these corporate leaders, the Council will advise on new and existing NAFA products, comment on future direction, and point out new opportunities for the Association.
NAFA Executive Director Phillip Russo, CAE, who will be directing the Council, said he wants "every corporate fleet manager - member and potential member - to understand the value NAFA offers and the fact that NAFA is and will continue to be an unquestionable asset for them."
According to Russo, the inspiration behind the Council was simple. "There was a perception that NAFA was ignoring corporate fleet managers and putting all of its resources toward the government fleet sector. That was not, and is not, true, but as the saying goes, 'perception is reality.' "
A total of two dozen corporate fleet managers were invited to participate. Out of those 24, the following 21 individuals accepted the role on the NAFA Corporate Fleet Advisory Council.
- Rose Apseloff, North American fleet manager, Global Fleet COE, Proctor & Gamble.
- Barbara Banks, fleet manager, DuPont.
- Michael Bieger, director fleet, ADP.
- Kirk Budhai, fleet manager, Hearst Corporation Service Center.
- James Callen, CAFM, adv. dist. Specialist, FirstEnergy Corporation.
- Kevin Fisher, vice president, Strategic Fleet Operations, ARAMARK Services.
- Anthony Foster, fleet manager, Chesapeake Energy Corporation.
- Jonathan Kamanns, fleet operations, Cephalon Inc.
- David Lynn, CAFM, equipment center manager, Penn Line Service Inc.
- Tracy McCann, manager, Global Fleet Services, Mylan Inc.
- Lee Miller, manager, Fleet Services, Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Susan Miller, CAFS, senior manager, Domestic Fleet, McDonald's Corporation.
- Debbie Mize, fleet/relocations manager, Hallmark Cards Inc.
- Milton "Bud" Reuter, national fleet manager, Comcast.
- Anita Salazar-Lozano, fleet coordinator, Makita USA Inc.
- Steve Saltzgiver, director - fleet operations, North America, Coca-Cola Enterprises.
- William Savage, fleet manager, The Salvation Army.
- Donard Scare, manager, National Fleet & Transportation Safety, Apria Healthcare.
- Patricia Smith, specialist national accounts/fleet administration, Diageo.
- Louis "Bud" Stewart, fleet manager, Cox Communications.
- Raymond Williams, fleet manager, Verizon.