Hybrid Vehicle Conference Set for Feb. 13-14 in San Diego
SAN DIEGO- The 2008 Hybrid Vehicle Technologies Symposium, presented by SAE International, will be held Feb. 13-14 at the Omni San Diego Hotel in San Diego.
Symposium organizers are Craig Childers of the California Air Resources Board, John M. German of American Honda Motor Co., Robert Larsen of Argonne National Laboratory, and Justin Ward of Toyota Technical Center.
• Gain a state-of-the-art hybrid technology perspective from six OEMs
• Learn about emissions issues and programs during presentations from the California Air Resources Board and U.S. Government regulatory agencies
• Learn about the latest battery technologies
• Discover innovations in the plug-in hybrid arena
• Find out how hybrid technology is being incorporated into the heavy-duty market.