Grant Writing Seminar Offered at Expo & Conference
SAN DIEGO – Those attending the Government Fleet Expo & Conference (GFX) at the Town and Country Resort & Convention Center in San Diego, Calif., Jun. 8-10, can attend the “Secrets to Writing a Successful Grant Proposal,” grant writing seminar. This session will include tips from grant writers on how to increase your chances of qualifying for grant funding. Plus, a grant evaluator will talk about how to create a successful grant request.
The session will feature:
· Identifying suitable projects (What fleet projects have funding available?)
· Locating funding sources (Where is the money?)
· Green grants
· Homeland Security grants
· Writing a successful grant (Qualifying for grant funding)
· Reporting on and evaluating grant projects (Discussion of the progress and follow-up reporting required for many grants)
· Maintaining a proper audit trail (What grant providers want in the way of recordkeeping)
Attendees who register before May 9 will receive a $100 discount on the $495 full conference pass. Visit www.govfleetexpo.com or call (817) 635-0302 to register by phone. Mention promo code: EMAIL3.
Other GFX hot topics include:
· Getting the Resources You Need and the Recognition You Deserve
· Going Green: What Is Working
· Developing and Managing a Fleet Business Plan and Budget
· 20 Best Practices from the 100 Best Fleets
-For more information about the Government Fleet Expo & Conference, visit www.govfleetexpo.com or call (800) 576-8788.